- Le Cap d’Agde
- Famille Plus
- La Tamarissière
- Le Grau d’Agde
- Agde, the black pearl
- Practical information
- Our Tourist Offices
- How to get here?
- Getting around / Parking
- Staying at the Naturist Village
- COVID 19 – Protecting yourself and others
- Accessible Cap d’Agde Mediterranee
- Cap d’Agde Méditerranée, an environmentally responsible destination
- Send us a message
- Get all the latest news
- Events’ Calendar
- 20 towns and villages
- Grand Site Occitanie
- Our recommendations
- Our media library
- Experiences to enjoy
- Walks and hikes
- Sea and Canal du Midi
- Sports and the outdoors
- Leisure activities and outings
- New discoveries and culture
- Beaches and nature
- Art and creativity
- Wine, terroir and markets
- Food & Drink
- Our brochures to download
- Site map
- Legal notice
- -20% off on your stay in the spring
- 14 = 10
- 2 consécutive weeks = 10 % discount / 3 consécutive weeks = 15 % discount
- 2 weeks special offer
- 2 weeks special offers
- 2 weeks special offers
- Enjoy our long stay Air’Malin offers!
- Family stay in Cap d’Agde
- Good deal Camping Les Sables d’Or****
- Good deal Hôtel Cap Pirate****
- Head for Cap
- Relaxing night for two in Cap d’Agde
- Romantic night offer in Cap d’Agde
- Stay for two in Pézenas
- Stay longer with our Vézi’Malin offers !
- 10 activities to enjoy in Automn
- 4 hiking suggestions for a breath of fresh
- 5 suggestions for winter activities in Cap d’Agde
- A 100% nature, 100% leisure getaway
- A creative destination
- A unique “terroir”, wines with character
- An exceptional environment, classified Natura 2000
- By bike, travel in a natural way, either relaxed or active
- Cap d’Agde Méditerranée, for family holidays, together
- Cap d’Agde, the sporty destination
- Come and walk in circles!
- Discover the religious heritage of Agde – a historical episcopal city
- Discovering wines
- Experience the celebrations from the inside!
- Fly like a bird!
- It’s a children’s paradise here!
- Land Art in the vineyards
- Laughter and leisure guaranteed in the Cap d’Agde!
- Nature’s wonders
- Naturism in the Cap d’Agde
- Our selection of the best bike rides: Top 5
- Over the seasons
- Oysters from Thau lagoon
- Pézenas and Molière
- Scuba diving in the Mediterranean Sea
- Senses and flavours walk
- Share in 2600 years of history
- The “Ephèbe” or the Alexander of Agde
- The best viewpoints for a romantic evening admiring the sunset at Cap d’Agde
- The Canal du Midi
- The Cap d’Agde, a paradise for nautical enthusiasts
- The Cap d’Agde, your well-being destination!
- The fish market
- The International Cap d’Agde Golf Course : 27 holes facing the sea
- The Mont Saint-Loup: the volcano overlooking the Cap d’Agde
- The most beautiful beaches of Hérault
- The most beautiful markets in Hérault to come and fill your basket
- The Saint-Christ – a mysterious crucifix born from the chisel of a great sculptor.
- The Via Domitia
- The volcanics cliffs
- This summer as much beach as you like!
- Wines and vineyards of Occitanie, a whole history
- Your car-free holiday, in an eco-friendly, 100% green mode!
- Your personal data
Page not found