Welcome to the Cap d’Agde Naturist Village
For those looking to spend their holiday in total harmony with nature, the Cap d’Agde Naturist Village is in a preserved setting reserved for naturists, where respect for others is paramount.
Your holiday on the shores of a long sandy beach
Cap d’Agde is the leading naturist destination in the Mediterranean Basin. The Naturist Village overlooks the sea and is in an ideal location with plenty of facilities: A 2-km-long sandy beach with beach facilities, a marina, the warm Mediterranean climate.
This village is completely self-sufficient and there is a wide range of services and amenities:
- Varied choice of accommodation: Holiday residences, hotels, campsite, holiday rentals, guest houses…
- Marinaand harbourmaster’s office,
- Restaurants, bars and ice-cream parlours,
- Shops, shopping centres, post office, transport services.
While you’re staying here, explore the treasures of the destination: the historic towns of Agde and Pézenas, the mouth of the river Hérault in Le Grau d’Agde and La Tamarissière, the museums, arts and crafts shops and antiques dealers, the getaways and guided tours organised by the Tourist Office, the walks and hikes along the seaside or in the countryside, the villages and winegrowing estates in the midst of the vines, and so much more.
Welcome and staying at the Naturist Village
Access to the Naturist Village is regulated.
When you arrive, you will be asked to fill in the necessary access formalities at the Reception Desk. You will be provided with a card for the duration of your stay, which will grant you access to the Naturist Village, and you must comply with the Naturist Village charter:
- Full nudity must be practised in the company of the other naturist residents and holidaymakers.
- Hygiene rules and cleanliness of public and private areas must be respected at all times.
- Access rules must be respected.
- The privacy of others must be respected: no filming or photographs, no loud behaviour, no pornographic activity or publicity.
Practical info about the Naturist Village
This service is available to welcome you, give you any information related to your stay and to fill in the access formalities.
Rond-point du Bagnas – Le Cap d’Agde
Tel. +33 (0)4 67 26 00 26
A club for the naturists of Cap d’Agde, united by shared values
Tel. +33 (0)9 84 36 21 97 / Tel. +33 (0)6 78 33 94 68
Tel. +33 (0)4 67 26 53 40