A team at your service!
Preparing your holiday, welcoming you and providing information during your stay in the Cap D’Agde Mediterranean destination, that’s the Tourist Information Office’s role.
Our holiday advisers can suggest ideas adapted to your requirements: accommodation, culture, activities, walks and rides, gastronomy, wine tourism, events…
Where are we?
All year long
In summer season
Portiragnes – Musée Saluste
A passionate team
Our holiday advisers are happy to share the region’s secrets: Sandrine, Laure, Valérie, Jérémy, Myriam, Géraldine, Vanessa, Isabelle and Virginie will give you a warm welcome at one of the tourist information offices.
The little extras
- Key return service at weekends and on public holidays, in partnership with rental agencies, at the Tourist Office in Cap D’Agde (Bulle d’accueil).
- Ticket sales for guided tours, musical cruises, trips, activities and shows (according to the tourist information office)
- Foreign language welcome (English, German, Spanish, Italian, French Sign Language, according to the tourist information office)
- Personalised welcome for disabled visitors at the desk
- Hearing loop for hearing aid wearers
- Free wi-fi access : you can connect for free for one hour in each year round office
Check out our pledge for the categorie-1-rankings here
The tourist information offices carry the Accueil Vélo quality label, which means they offer specific services and facilities for cycle tourists, such as bike parking, itinerary information, advice and repair kits.
Cycle routes in the vicinity of our sites can be accessed via the following connecting routes:
Tourist Office Cap d’Agde • Tourist Office Agde • Tourist Office Montagnac • Tourist Office Pézenas • Tourist Office Tourbes • Tourist Office Vias