In the heart of the Mediterranean landscape, undulating greens and cleverly positioned water hazards and bunkers, provide the Cap d’Agde golf course with a technical, varied course, on the gentle, forested slopes of the Mont Saint-Martin.
Whether you want to improve your swing, hit the ball for pleasure or meet with enthusiasts on one of the most highly regarded courses in the south of France – head for the Cap d’Agde golf course!
The International Cap d’Agde golf course offers:
- an international-level 27 hole course
- the MLV Academy, directed by Mike Lorenzo Vera, MLV Academy offers a teaching solution based on the latest trends at the Cap d’Agde golf course.
- a Club House: services, bar and “La Pléiade” restaurant
- a 36 position driving range (with 16 covered), a putting green and an approach green
- individual and group training courses for all levels
- a Pro shop and equipment hire
The golf has expanded with 9 additional holes
For the pleasure of golfers, the 18-hole course now extends past the Mont Saint Martin, towards the Mont Saint-Loup. With 9 additional holes, it is an impressive 27-hole course, with exceptional views over the Cap d’Agde and the sea, to be discovered and appreciated by golf aficionados.
Golf du Cap d’Agde
4, avenue des Alizés
Open all year round.