COVID 19 - The latest practical information
In a health context under scrutiny, the Cap d’Agde Mediterranean Tourist Office is doing its best to give you all the information about the destination and tourism experts. All of us together, responsible, united and respecting the rules that apply to all, we remain prepared to make your stay a success.
The latest national measures
Local traders and producers are adapting
The destination's experts are adapting to the situation. On our website and for each establishment listed under the “Where to stay” and “On site” headings, you will find the “Welcome arrangements and health measures” in place. Establishments are doing all they can to reorganise their operations in light of government measures. In addition to the instructions we provide, we advise you to contact the service provider.
In store or online, trust the traders and book direct. You are guaranteed to pay less. On our website, you will be able to find professionals who offer online booking or payment via the red “Book online” or “Order online” button.
Don’t want to go out? Many restaurants now offer takeaway or delivery. View restaurants
Eat in local food networks to be sure to savour local and seasonal products which are full of flavour. What better way to stock up on fresh produce than at the markets! Strict hygiene rules are applied, such as direction of traffic wherever possible, protection of stalls, service provided by the trader etc.
Join our guided tours and getaways with peace of mind
They are organised in compliance with health constraints. Our guides and professional activity partners will be happy to meet you. View the 2021 GETAWAYS programme.
Hygiene procedure in force at the Tourist Office
The Tourist Office welcomes the public to its tourist information offices, while always complying with the following health regulations.
• Hand sanitiser is available at the entrance and exit.
• Mask wearing is compulsory.
• Access to the information desk is organised via a one-way system with a different exit and 2-meter distance marking on the ground is provided for while you are waiting.
• Both the rest areas and the self-service library are currently inaccessible, please ask our holiday advisors.
• The free Wi-Fi service remains but only outside.
• Our holiday advisors follow a strict welcome procedure. A protective polycarbonate barrier has been installed at the desk.
• The number of people that can be greeted at the same time is limited: 4 at the welcome office, 2 at the Pézenas office, 2 at the Vias office, 2 at the Portiragnes office and 3 at the Agde-Ilot Molière office.
• The reception offices are cleaned daily, and the reception staff have a disinfectant spray for regular cleaning of the reception desk and equipment.
#respecttheprotectivemeasures #becareful #united
In the current context, the information and dates made public on our website may be incorrect and we apologise for this.